Yield: 20-30 ml / m2. Exposure time 10 min. It is not necessary to wash the surface with water after exposure. After disinfection, the surfaces that come into contact with food should be rinsed / washed with plenty of water (8L / m2). Disinfect equipment, apparatus or their parts (including air conditioners – heat pumps) by spraying, cleaning with a cloth or scrubber moistened with a disinfectant. Disinfect beauty salon instruments by immersing them in a disinfectant or by spraying, cleaning with a cloth or scrubber. Exposure time 10 min. After disinfection, rinse well with clean water.
The individual manufacturer’s instructions are recommended for the specific use, depending on the intended use.
Warning! Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/national regulations.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
IF INHALED: Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove
contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
POISONING CONTROL CENTER: +371 67042473