Warning! Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/national regulations.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.v
Non alcoholic disinfectant spray
Non-tainting and odorless. Antimicrobial agent in product formulated for the Healthcare Facilities and Personal Hygiene sectors to protect hands. Its dual biocidal and detergency properties ensure high potency against bacteria, algae, fungi and enveloped viruses. Designed to remove organic contaminants.
Product use: Spray product liberally on hands. Rub your fingertips first, then rub evenly over the entire surface of your hands and palms until dry. Exposure time 10 min. Wash your hands when the use of disinfectant is no longer needed.
Main active ingredients: Biocide (Alkyl (C12-16) Dimethylbenzylammonium Chloride (CAS Nr.: 68424-85-1): 0,4 g / 100 g (0,4 %))